So I reached an epic milestone in blogging: #100. Well being that is #100 I should go back in review the other 99 and post thoughts about them. Pffft yeah right. Well a bit of good news, no one still doesn't read this blog. I think I should sell space to the g'ovt and if they want to post secrets here then it's fair game. NO ONE READS THIS CRAP ANYWAY!!!
Well the Ravens are 1-0 with the chance to go 2-nil next week against Houston. Flacco will be getting the start and if we stick to the same formula, we can be victorious again.
I can't stand arguments. Just one of my pet peeves.
If T.I. would've really fought Chris Brown yesterday, who would have won?
One day it will all make sense.
A Week in My Life in NYC
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
i do actually read these...
i choose t.i.
its 2 - 1
tip & ti vs. c. breezy
sorry, the pretty boy's gonna get ko'd
:p
Congrats on hitting 100 derek :)
Post a Comment