5.11.2009

Seriously...

I'm like in a bad mood, which came out of nowhere. I was cool earlier laughing it up, having fun. Then I read a comment that someone said on a site that just completely fucked it up. Now I'm going through and analyzing those that I associate myself with. I try to engage with people socially just because I think I'm a fairly nice person, but

"And they don't really wanna see the good in me
Ain't satisfied until they see the fool in me" - Tre Williams

I could easily just give out chances and try, but then they show that true side of themselves which leads to the ties being cut. They won't lose sleep and neither will I. I just don't care and whoever reads this can take it for what it's worth.

2 comments:

Cici said...

I've felt the same way about many people I've come into contact with. In the end I always feel the same way, they disappear and I can care less.

Anonymous said...

*huggles*

apparently the mood passed, which pleases me. *SMile*