11.25.2008

Thought About You(Borrowed Not Stolen)

Thought about you whenever I see that Family Matters Episode. Tracie Spencer FTW.

Thought about you when I see Cheez-Itz and wife beaters in the store.

Thought about you whenever I see the Korean Lady down Lexington Market.

Thought about you whenever I see that Air Tran commercial on television.

Thought about you whenever I get a Bagel w/ Cream Cheese.

Thought about you in August when the Caribbean Carnival comes to town.

Thought about you when I go bowling. I'm gonna get my rematch when I see you.

Thought about you whenever I see Red Lobster on television.

Thought about you when I look at your bracelet.

Thought about you a lot because we have so many memories that we share.

So when do you think about me?

7 comments:

Miss Shani said...

lol borrowed not stolen!
F the Lob!!

Mr. Gwumpeeh!® said...

First it was "We don't love tha Po" and now it's F the Lob...

They better not be pissing you off.

Cici said...

word at the first one. Eddie Winslow FTW

tania. said...

mmm red lobster. Lol, shit made me hungry for them biscuits.

Miss Shani said...

lol all jobs piss people off..they not doin anything outta the ordinary.
nah I love my job [[actually I just love the money]] haha

Mr. Gwumpeeh!® said...

Yeah PDP stay pissing me off. It's not even the people that I work with, it's the lessees and the insurance agents.

NesaNique said...

i like this. i would do one, but i'd rather not seeing my situation. maybe another day, another time.