1.28.2009

Loving My Background Role.

I was reading a my friend survey about me on Myspace and I started to think about the effect that I have on others. So the few that I have that confide in me, thanks for allowing me to do so. And also thanks for the advice that you've given me as well.

"Mocked me, envied me, turns out YOU WAS BLOWIN' HOT AIR, KENNY G
But you was cool, accepted you instantly
Not a groupie but you had a few tendencies
And though we share a few memories
A couple wrong turns'll turn a friend to an enemy
See, phony people like phony people
Even you could be mistaken if you phone these people" - Joe Budden "Dear Diary"

I swear Mood Muzik 3 is like a reference book to life. Especially that line where he says that a couple wrong turn will turn a friend into an enemy. We've all been down that road before.

I was supposed to been done with this hours ago and the last autosave was at 2:06am.

Shows that I can get lost in something else quickly.

Keep my attention focused and you won't have to worry about eyes wandering.

1 comments:

T.I.P. of the Iceburg said...

guess i reaffirmed confiding factor last night huh lol