1.23.2009

The Past Few Days..

So Monday, I come home to a note explaining what happened to computer. So I'm sitting here trying to figure out my damn self what's wrong. Nothing.

So Tuesday, Obama officially took office. Work is a drag. Oh yeah the Jets stole our defensive coordinator.

Wednesday, work is still a drag. Don't even bother to touch the comp and I said fuck American Idol. Shani hold your head up little sis. We gonna get you out there on the airwaves.

Thursday, work is still a drag(see the pattern here.) I think the more money people have, the dumber they seem to get. So are we saying lower class and low middle class are smarter than upper class? Possible. So I'm looking for my other CD book( that's where my Kanye's are located) and I turn on the comp again. So I'm still thinking of passwords, then I typed in one and what do you know...here I am now typing this blog to you.

Maybe I just needed a few days away from the interwebs. Not like I missed much of anything.

Meh.

0 comments: