1.14.2009

Some..Other

Some days are energetic..feeling great.
Other days I'm in a slump, not knowing the reality of my fate.
Some days I'm feeling positive, share my good vibes.
Other days my attitude is fuck you, stay away from my bad side.
When I look in the mirror, I am sometimes please with my appearance.
Other side of the coin, I beat myself up for things that I can't control.
They deal with me sometimes
Other days they are laughing and making jokes.
I wish I could figure out the punchline
Sitting here with this pen trying to punch out some lines.
Some people read the words and heed the signs.
Others take the low road and end up on the opposite on doing fine.
Call me mean but sometimes I'm like fuck the world.
Otherwise I would be concerned with the remainder of their lives.
Sometimes I could get deep and pour from my heart.
Other than that, I stay shut down with bottled emotions.
Watch their tears bring them apart.
These are some words that won't be understood by none.
Others will read and play my work as being dumb.
They don't gain access to the functions in my brain.
It sucks they can't handle it, so it wastes down the drain.

1 comments:

Cici said...

Somedays I feel the exact same way, Others...I push everything aside just trying to live.