2.18.2009

Ventilation


I had this whole blog figured out: what I wanted to say, who it was directed towards, etc. But then I washed dishes and my attitude washed away like suds down the drain.

Like really why the hell did I spend over $400 on this shit and having to spend more money to get the shit working properly? Then it's like I feel as though I did it to prove a point to all the naysayers. But whenever I do get this thing rolling, I'm still going to be the outcast so fuck it.

Then another issue are these below average chickens thinking that they are socialites. Fuck them. Point blank period.

So yeah I d/l'd Padded Room and the shit is nice. Well I'm still annoyed that Family Reunion is there but whatever. I can always edit the playlist.

People change like the weather. One minute it's a sunny day, and the next the friendship remains is like N.O.'s 9th Ward after Katrina. Try to rebuild it and it will never be the same again. Move on..

I'm tired of the Chris Brown/Rihanna story. Of course everyone is saying criticizing CB, but I don't think Little Miss Sunshine is innocent herself. But since she's playing that "victim" role, the media will believe HERstory.(Sorry TLC).

The Ravens put the franchise tag on T-Sizzle again. If he does indeed bolt after this season, I wouldn't blame him at all.

I'm so bored with music right now. I need some fresh music and I don't mean no mainstream artist either. I mean some raw, underground, niggaz is hungry and starving like it's no more food left for days kind of music.

And finally



"Racism still alive/we just concealing it." - Kanye West


5 comments:

--Miami said...

whats good D?! yeah man it has been a minute but ive been around, just in the shadows....like that fat chick while the slim white girls take pics in the mirror lol.

but mannnnn i already see al and jesse going ape shit (no pun) over that real soon.

T.I.P. of the Iceburg said...

what did u spend 400 on? a video game system?

padded room? thats a music group?

yeah every one should chill till they know the real story behind it all

lol @ no more food left...in that case i should drop a single....

Domi said...

We wouldn't be as close as we are if you were to fit in and be part of the "it" crowd. Individuality is underrated these days you have that and it's your non conformist attitude that makes me love and respect you. (read that card whenever this comes up)

I need some new music too I've been listening to the same thing over and over again... itouch needs an update badly..

and just smh at that cartoon.. only time will tell.

NesaNique said...

if you bought something just to fit in, take it back.

and yeah, its like a car, you get it, but mad shit goes along with it.

and you're not as much of an outcast as you think. but w.e.

i still don't think he did it. dunno why. even if he did, im not gonna comment much til i know a real story.

blah@family reunion. album still hot tho.

smh@that cartoon.

Mr. Gwumpeeh!® said...

Hell nah I ain't taking it back. But it's just annoying as hell trying to get the shit to work and I have to go through all these levels and having one company blame it on the next is wack.

I'm sure that mostly everyone has seen the photo but I'm waiting to hear the whole story like everyone else is.

Also ol dude that be with Wendy Williams brought up a valid point:

"For all you people mad @ the NY Post @ there chimp cartoon why are you not mad @ Rick Ross for his constant monkey references to 50?"