2.27.2009

All That I Got?

"Would you love me if I didnt work out or I didnt change my natural hair
I could be the one you could grow older with, baby
I’ll give you all that I got"

So I was listening to this song by Fergie this morning. I actually like the song because of the point that she's trying to get across.

We all come from all walks of life and when it comes to falling in love, will that person that you are giving your heart to accept you for who
you truly are.

"
It’s as simple as one and two
I’m in love with you
And three and four
You’re all I adore
To the seven and eight
See I’ve been making mistakes
Cuz when you’re on my mind
I just cant think straight
Back to the five and six
I’m all in the mix and Im all into you
Without the lipstick
Without the L’Oreal
You remain the same angel that I fell for
For real, for real"

That's the verse that Will-I-Am raps towards the end. If you truly love a person then that should apply to your situation.

We may try to encourage our s.o. to get in shape to help them in the long run. But not any drastic changes.

If you truly love them, then you should accept them for who they are and as the person you feel in love with.

1 comments:

Domi said...

this reminds me of the Musiq song just as long as your love don't change.