3.03.2009

Less than a day away..

Today I was speaking with my mother. And I was explaining to her how I really don't make a big issue about my birthday. I mean if folks choose to get me something, that's fine. If not, life will go on. Well I got two items from off my wish list. So if I wasn't to receive anything else, I'm good.

I am thankful for everyone that has entered into my life (good and bad).

I am thankful that I'm still alive at this age where now and days, we are losing so many.

If you know me, then you know that I'm very modest. I don't like a lot of attention, but I would call myself an unsung hero.

I have seen a lot of people come and go. Most of them went off to greater things, while others crashed and burned.

Again, thank you to those that stick by me through thick and thin.

To the others, I quote Nas: I wish you success, even if you wish me the opposite.

3.4.80 =0p

1 comments:

T.I.P. of the Iceburg said...

eye <3 thoughtful grumpy aka birthday boy! i love that nas quote