3.13.2009

Who Stole The Soul - R&B Soul - 3.12.09

With this series, I'm going to be listening to the R&B Channels on Music Choice and giving my thoughts on them. Tonight's channel was R&B Soul.

1. Brian McKnight - Crazy Love: One of his best songs that I've heard. Just laying back with the one you love and mellowing out.

2. Usher - Here I Stand: One of the few songs that I actually like off this album. I can see this track being a wedding song for years to come.

3. Luther Vandross - Don't You Know That: Classic, Classic, Classic Luther. With a song from him, you can't go wrong. Heavy D sampled this song for one of his hits.

4. En Vogue - Giving Him Something That He Can Feel: Curtis Mayfield wrote this song. I remember the video w/ them being in the night club. The males were a cast of who's who in entertainment.

5. Teena Marie - Marry Me: I didn't even know that she was still releasing music. This was my first time hearing this and I digs it.

6. Bobby Caldwell - What You Won't Do For Love: Song is still a classic. Random Fact: I didn't know that he was white. Thought it was a black dude singing this.. Fooled me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, never knew he was white either... but i love love love those first 4 tracks and since i dont have em in my library, im downloading them right now! i'll be dl'n the TM track too, never heard it. Thanx :)

Anonymous said...

i never knew he was white either. shame on me. *lol* good tracks, honey. very soothing.

T.I.P. of the Iceburg said...

lol @ i didnt know she was still releasing music