3.12.2009

When It All Falls Down...

So after having a great weekend, reality set back in and showed itself to be the bitch that it's known for.

Work is still a fucking pain in the ass. When you are doing something continuous for like over a year, it will make you go crazy. Like today, I literally had to leave the building because it made me sick. I had to just walk just to clear my mind. Then it's like shit is so messed up in this economy, it's hard to do anything else. I'm blessed to still have my job but I'm seriously going to lose it if I don't move to another department.

Then like people in general are annoying as fuck. Whether it's at work or on the interwebz, their attitudes are so fucked up.

A friend of mine wants to collaborate on a story, but she's wrapped up in school so I don't think she'll have time for it. But I'll start on it anyway.

Well I think I'll go lay back down or something...

Venting is a habit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel the same way every time i go outta town or just have an awesome weekend. it kinda makes me not even wanna have fun sometimes cuz its depressing to go back to the norm.

Domi said...

You have to have shitty days in order to appreciate fun. Remember more great weeks are ahead :)