3.28.2009

Where Is Our Focus At?

RT: starandbucwild: Can we please focus on young people preparing for college instead of T.I. getting ready for Jail?

I agree with the above statement. I'm glad that T.I. is a inspiration in the community and that he's going to pay his debt to society.

But what about those that's been on that straight and narrow path, how come they don't receive any attention for the struggles they had to overcome to get to where they are?

I was listening to the radio and people were calling in to pour out support for T.I., but let's get the spotlight on others not in the mainstream. You can be a positive person(not saying at all that T.I. is negative) and still have an effect on your community. You can come from the projects and go to college. Just make yourself out to be better than the environment that you grew up in.

That's all I had to say..

Peace.

1 comments:

T.I.P. of the Iceburg said...

it is kinda like that quote by marilyn monroe well behaved women barely make history....we uplift controversy even more so when its someone famous involved. they are people just like you and me and if you do wrong u should be punished not seen as a martyr.