10.13.2009

Loyalty

1. the state or quality of being loyal; faithfulness to commitments or obligations. 2. faithful adherence to a sovereign, government, leader, cause, etc. 3. an example or instance of faithfulness, adherence, or the like: a man with fierce loyalties.

Who are you loyal to? Those that show loyalty towards you? Or are you selective with whom that is given to?

Throughout life, it seems as if that our loyalties can be tested in so many ways. Like if a person shows that they can be shady in some ways, would you still have their back when the chips are down? Or what if you were in a bind, would those so called friends still be the same ones that hold you down in a bind?

My problem is that I hold too many loyalties. Like it could be times that I needed some help but the ones that "said they would help" were nowhere to be found. But if they needed something, I would be right there.

I guess I should limited my loyalites those that deserve it. It's really a select few and they know who they are.

2 comments:

mmohome.com said...

One of my friends is a Runescape Gold Fan.He spent most of time to play the game.He is also a Usfine fan.He would Buy Runescape Gold when he is poor.He told me" usfine is a close friend for me in Cheapest Runescape Gold" Is he funny?no,he just said the words from the heart.He knew lots friend in RS Gold,He appreciate that Rs make his life to be more wonderful.He would think" What does Cheapest Gold have to offer to its millions of players?"

fifa 14 coins said...

I recall whenever you employed to splash wonder intervals a lot on dragons because they have been robust against magic nevertheless poor for you to melee along with range. Monsters don'to need to stick to the battle triangle using their fifa 14 coins flaws therefore use your imagination, just make each and every beast combat unique and also the game is often more entertaining yet again.