9.26.2008

Best Hip Hop Show Ever...


O rly?


I don't know if it could get any better than last night.

O-Gun(local Baltimore hip hop artist) - He was pretty good. Just that he had too many dudes on stage. I'm like so serious. One dude was standing in one spot muggin hard as hell.

Big Shug - He's from Boston. He did some shit with Gang Starr. Had the crowd hyped up.

Terminology - This was my first time hearing this dude and he really impressed me. He dropped the line "I'm what Eminem would be if he was a Spic." Crowd was on it.

Joe Budden - He blew that shit up. His stage presence is mad crazy and we was on every word. He had Killa BH with him. I mean if they would give him a reality television show, I'd watch that.

Photos:


Big Shug & Singapore Kane


Terminology


Joe Budden & Killa BH


0 comments: