9.03.2008

What It Do.

Yeah just wanted to come drop a few lines since I was away for a few days. Had such a kick ass time and that was the last trip of the summer. Fall is coming soon.

So I'm writing something new and I'll post the new blog link soon. Just trying to get a general idea of where I want to go with this story.

I don't know why I've been on a 90's R&B kick as of late. Guess that decade brought us some great songs. I miss the slow jam station on Digital Cable. I would go to sleep with that on.

Football season starts on Thursday. I've been waiting for the new season ever since the Giants won the Super Bowl. Joe Flacco will be starting for the Ravens. I'm hoping that he will shut the critics up.

Ok my Yahoo! Fantasy Football teams has been drafted. Foolish me waiting until the last minute to turn the team draft status to ready...But I got a decent squad.

I am hearing that the Power Couple Hov and B may tour next year...Gonna be a hot summer.

Ok I'm done. I'll have something more useful later.

0 comments: