9.26.2008

From A Damaged Soul

As I lay here feeling sick -- not in the literally sense
But more like the present -- real time
What I end up saying will be foreseen in future tense
Mind is racing with thoughts, theories
Nah she wouldn't do that -- Forever our love will represent
She told me fables, stories, had my teeth marks in her forbidden fruit
Felt the poison running through my veins - mind said she was heaven sent
But I felt like I was trapped - many doors to exit but no way out
Inner emotions starting to rise -- heart wants to relieve of that hold
Her voice spins it different -- makes it seem like things will be alright
Trust me and I'll never hurt you -- one of the many lies I was told
Many days of harmful kisses -- those nights were I Love You exchanged
She said it without batting an eye -- her actions broke love laws very bold
As I sit here full of pain -- Pen this for those that share the blame
Realizing that I am human -- but inside mentally and emotionally I'm turning cold.

0 comments: