9.08.2008

Post #100

So I reached an epic milestone in blogging: #100. Well being that is #100 I should go back in review the other 99 and post thoughts about them. Pffft yeah right. Well a bit of good news, no one still doesn't read this blog. I think I should sell space to the g'ovt and if they want to post secrets here then it's fair game. NO ONE READS THIS CRAP ANYWAY!!!

Well the Ravens are 1-0 with the chance to go 2-nil next week against Houston. Flacco will be getting the start and if we stick to the same formula, we can be victorious again.

I can't stand arguments. Just one of my pet peeves.

If T.I. would've really fought Chris Brown yesterday, who would have won?

One day it will all make sense.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do actually read these...


i choose t.i.
its 2 - 1

tip & ti vs. c. breezy

sorry, the pretty boy's gonna get ko'd


:p

Congrats on hitting 100 derek :)