6.05.2009

My Thoughts...Of Course You Won't Read It

“Only rapper to re-write history without a pen/No I.D. on the track/let the story begin.”

And it starts.

“Bring a blonde/preferably with a phat ass/who can sing a song”

Beyonce maybe?

“Or your lack of aggression/pull ya skirt back down/grow a set man”

Rappers being too lazy on these tracks.

“this ain’t a number 1 record/this is practically assault with a deadly weapon”

Pop Radio won’t like this.

“your boys jeans too tight/ya colors too bright/ya voice too light”

Seems like the hipster phase caught on and people started rocking tight jeans with the shit still saggin - WTF!!!!

“this might need a verse from Jeezy(ayyyyyyeeeee)/I might send this to the mixtape weezy”

Seems like these two are holding down songs and such.. other than Gucci Mane and OJ the Juiceman *blinks twice at that name*

“you rappers singing too much/get back to rap/you T-Pain’n too much/I’m a multi-millionaire/so how is it I’m still the hardest nigga here/I don’t be in those project hallways/talking about how i’m in the project all day/that sounds stupid to me”

Like I said earlier, if you are more than three albums deep and still talking about being on the block hustling, it’s time to hang it up.

- End of transmission.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read... so there...