6.15.2009

Number 200.

I have reached a milestone of 200 blog post. Now I wanted to do something like go back and pick out my favorite ones but I'll save that for a later date. Now I was reading another blog that I follow on Myspace and she was going on and on about what changes happened to her during the course of the school year. But it's like if I had the resources that some other people had, I wouldn't be wasting it or just fucking it up. Hell, I hate getting up and going to work everyday, but I do it. I just sit in my cubicle and I'm on the phone most of the day. So imagine how i was disturbed at what I was reading. But hey good things always seems to happen to those least deserving. Maybe I'm just venting about nothing. *shrugs* But one day I'll see success. Then I'll wake up from that dream.

1 comments:

Cici said...

lmao why do I feel as though this was directed at me, even though it wasn't posted on myspace? =/