6.28.2009

Transformers 2



So early reports of this movie stated that this was a horrible sequel. Then when it was released, I'm hearing a different story. So I already knew that I was going to check this movie out regardless of what the critics said. So upon viewing it, I think it was a pretty good movie. I don't know what the proper way of doing a review. Am I supposed to look at from a person that had the toys viewpoint? The movie guru that feels like the sequel should have the plot, action, etc? I don't know. It's like I enjoyed the first one so I'm not all into the whole deep aspects of the movie. Kinda like when I watch wrestling now and now that I know the background story of what goes on, it changed the whole wrestling view. So I won't do that with movies. Just know that if it's action you want, it's in the movie. The budding relationship w/ Sam and Mikaela (I mean really a back and forth argument about whose gonna say I Love You first), the twin autobots Mudflaps and Skids (didn't see the big deal w/ those two. People just want to have a voice about something). Oh yeah and it's a lot of language and sexual undertones in that movie(Kids are gonna watch this and ask questions.) Also I geek'd hard at the Bad Boys II poster. Anyway, the movie was good so I didn't have any issues with it. So if you want to check it out, go ahead. If not, there are plenty of other movies that you can go see.

0 comments: