6.15.2009

Turn That Knife Clockwise


Back Stabbers - The OJays

So right now as I'm typing this, the song that you hear in the background is currently playing. I may have spoke on this but the situation keeps coming back up up. Then I'm reminded of June 2007 -- No I won't get into it but 2007 as a whole was a fucking train wreck. Then folks wonder why people are distant towards them. It's because of shit like this. My thing is this, if you knew something and you were a fucking friend, WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!! No one wanted to say anything but it was a big fucking joke. Ha ha ha yeah joke was on me. So I learned a lesson that I still carry with me right now. And that's not to trust folks as far as you can throw. I see that a lot you have those you're most comfortable with, so yeah keep those cliques. Trying to be nice to all parties don't work. You have someone that doesn't like this person, she wanna fuck him, he slept with her while her man was at work thinking he has a great woman. Shit is ridiculous.

I can't control what people say about me. Say whatever you want. Most of you hung out with me and I have photos posted so it won't bother me. You can't get folks to just come out and say hey we're going to make you the laughing stock of all our inside jokes and blah blah while smiling in your face telling you that you're mad cool.

Maybe that's why I push myself away from others. Since I'm used to folks being two-faced like the world revolves around them. Just heed these words from DMX:

Ain't nothing changed, I'm the same as before When opportunity knocked I just answered the door Criminal at heart even though I don't show itI was always a winner but I just didn't know it