9.23.2009

First Day Of Autumn

My last 24 hours or so has been pure hell to say the least. What I'll say is that things from your past needs to be addressed no matter what the circumstances. The fact that I'm so guarded about my past is because I rather not relive certain events. But I don't feel my normal self. I just feel like my world has imploded within. I don't have anyone to blame but myself. I hope to be forgiven but if not then that's what I'll have to live with.

So now what? I'll just use this to motivate myself in the long run. Like I don't judge anyone since I'm not God. We all have made bad decisions in our past, we all have flaws. Not perfect, none of us.

This just feels so bad. And I wish I could reach out and just talk. But *sigh* what can I do?

I want to say thank you to: Jennifer, Shayla, Shani and Courtney for just listening.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

So sweet! We are here for you! Keep being you, keep it moving, keep strong, and compromise when you need to. Im glad you've shared with us!