9.14.2009

Weekend's Too Freakin' Short

You close your eyes and wake up, it's Monday morning.

Well this weekend was pretty much cool. Barbershop visit and we always act a fool in there. Then I chilled for the rest of the day. I got the photos to prove it. Had dinner, watched a movie, went to sleep.. you know typical things.

Football season is back in full swing. Ravens won of course so you know I'm good with that.

VMA's came on tonight and I'll give a brief run down of my thoughts:

1. Kanye's will do anything to make headlines.

2. Lady Gaga is a very interesting female.

3. Pink should next be in Ringling Bros.

4. Green Day still got it.

5. Muse is the shit.

6. This should've been #1 to me, but Janet Jackson performance killed.

7. Beyonce does have a heart indeed.

8. Lil Mama's performance crash, ended Jay-Z/Alicia Keys performance on a WTF moment. Currently she's being roasted on Twitter.

Ok so now that's all said and done, I need to take myself to sleep.

Peace.

0 comments: