9.01.2009

First Of The Month..

"... And it starts" - Lupe Fiasco

You know they say when you see signs, you shouldn't ignore them. Well the writing's on the wall and I'm heeding that advice.

But anyway good people, it's been a minute since I last posted something meaningful here. *exhales* But life goes on. Today's the first day of school and as usual, I'm unprepared. I don't have my books (I'll get them on Thursday) but it's good to have your family there to support you through these times.

I am ready to face this challenge and just hope that I land clearly when the smoke clears. I look at how I've done things and granted while I could've made adjustments, this road traveled must be the one that I'm destined to take.

One thing I would like to accomplish this semester, is trying to be more engaging towards others. I know for a few that's reading this, it's going to be a shocker because how I'm just the type to play the background. Well orientation kind of opened up things a little bit. But I just need to get out of this shell.

Well I may be updating through out the day so keep your eyes opened..Ha yeah right.


0 comments: