8.28.2009

Trying To Say Thank You.

Most that know me that I'm not most socialable type of person, but if something is given to me, I'm appreciative of the gesture. I don't like to bother anyone about something because some have that tendency of holding it over your head later. But what I'm really trying to say is thank you to everyone that has played their role in regards to my life. Whether it was tough love, encouragement, reality checks, it is well appreciated. Even those that have a lot going on, I give thanks too. You show that when the chips are down, you rise to the occasion and do what is needed to be done.

This next phase that I'm ready to enter, I hope that I still get that support from you. And know that when you need it from me, it's a given. We are all stars.

Most importantly, thanks should be given to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We often take for granted the opportunites that were made for us, but we as people should look to him and say thank you. I know that probably will turn some people off but whatever.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome :) lol just playing. This was a nice post. It's always great to thank those who have affected our lives.