8.09.2009

Good Gone Bad

I'm here to slay the myth and kill the dragon
I wish I could be more positive but I feel cursed
Such a bad feeling overwhelms my mind
Crushing hopes and false feelings may leave your bubble burst.
So why do I allow this to occur? Disappointment rages leaving my heart scarred and burned
So I place you all in the same category. Not fair to you but you haven't been fair to me.
Left feeling vulnerable but you can say that this is a lesson learned.
So why do I continue to self inflict this pain?
Knowing that this should've been well over.
But I'm stuck in this enduring downfall of rain.
No umbrellas just the story of my life and no happy results.
Just a mess of broken dreams and plenty letdowns nested inside my brain.
I wrote it a letter but haven't gotten a reply yet.
But it's becoming clear that it's not you, it's all of me.
Fate was already written pre-birth but I tried to stay illmatic.
Maybe it's something that you notice that I still can't see.
I want to change the ending but my story has already been told.
Such a bad feeling for anyone to keep in possession.
The fate of when a good heart turns cold.

0 comments: