8.05.2009

This Is Me

Mary J. Blige has a song called Take Me As I Am. The singer from Houston had a song called Flaws And All. Well it seems when it comes to our imperfections, some people tend to overlook theirs and are quick to point out others. Like they were created in the image of Jesus himself. None of us are. As much as we try not to, we tend to judge each other on things that we can or can't control. I know I'm not perfect as I have scars, bumps and other things on me as well. Some just tend to think that they are just the world's gift. Things can change in an instant or it could be passed down to your next generation. So if you can't accept me for who I am, then move the fuck on. No need for you to be around me if I don't fit what society deems as "correct". If I can accept you for your stutter and your wandering eye, then you should be able to do the same for me. Then it just annoys me that those have way more imperfections should be more grateful instead of tearing others down. But whatever, it will be the same ol superficial, egotisitc people that some of you are.

0 comments: