8.01.2009

Week In Rewind











So those are some blurry photos from the Ghostface/Method Man & Redman show.. Sue me. If I would've been closer they would've came out better!!!! But I had fun. I think everyone did.

So tonight I saw



Funny People.


This movie was great. And not just because it has Seth Rogen and the usual Judd Apatow crew but the storyline itself was presented lovely. Aziz Ansari needs his own feature film now!!! But Funny People is a movie about a comedian George Simmons (Sandler) who discovers that he has a terminal illness. So he decides to go do stand up one night and also there is a struggling comedian named Ira who goes on after Simmons. Simmons liked his act and decides to hire him as a writer/P.A. So as time goes on the movie made me reflect on things like life and those you have around you. It's a scene where they are having Thanksgiving dinner and Simmons says something about he never thought he was the old guy until he met them. That's how I see myself when I'm around some younger ones and I start to show my age on some topics. Leslie Mann, Jonah Hill, RZA, Jason Schwartzman and Apatow's real life daughters also star in the movie. But there's one female that caught my eye in this movie:



Aubrey Plaza plays Daisy who's also a comedian in the movie. She was like the weird kinda like out of place female but she caught my interest as soon as see appeared on the screen. So yeah I'm gonna really start checking for Parks & Recreation more often.

0 comments: