7.25.2009

Me Day.

If anyone reads this and is confused by the title, then just read along for clarification.

So originally, I was supposed to had headed out of town but at the last minute I just decided that fuck it, I'll stay home this weekend. So I went to the barbershop and had some laughs. After that, I was just going to go home but I wanted to stop at Best Buy. But ended up walking down Canton (South Baltimore). They really built that place up over the years. Hotels, restaurants, waterfront properties, etc.

So I headed to the Landmark Theaters and I see two of my old managers that I worked @ Muvico with. So I got to see a free movie. But I had like an hour or so to kill so I walked around one of the hotels and sat on the benches and just had a moment to just think. I took some photos as well. (It's the camera whore inside of me lol). Then I realized how close Best Buy was so I went there and I brought The Wackness, Low Down Dirty Shame and I'm Gonna Get You Sucka.

So I head back to the movies to see:



It stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt(3rd Rock From The Sun, Angels In The Outfield, 10 Things I Hate About You) and Zooey Deschanel. The story is that Tom (Gordon-Levitt) falls in love with Summer (Deschanel). (Real stretch right?) But Summer let's him know up front that she's not looking for anything serious but she likes him. So eventually, they kick it doing things that couples do. Through out the story it goes on about certain days (hence the title). Kinda like this, you meet someone and things start out cool but then after awhile things head downhill. And those cute lovey dovey days you had in the beginning turns into dark days of torture. I won't go into too much but I'll drop some quotes:

Tom: What happens when you fall in love?
Summer: You believe in that?
Tom: It's love, it's not Santa Claus.

His little sister Rachel (Chole Moretz) was dropping mad quotables in the movie as well:

Rachel Hansen: Just because she's likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate.

Quote above hits home.

So after the movie was over, I headed home. It was raining but I didn't care. I was in a great mood, saw other ex-coworkers from the same movie theater.

My soundtrack for today was Joe Budden's Mood Muzik 3.



Listening to this album has gotten me through many bad days. So I keep this on replay, when I just want to sit and vibe out. I won't go into the quotables, but I did that many moons ago.

Other notables during the day:

- Discovered that riding the Water Taxi may not be so bad.
- Canton is a really nice place to live, if you can afford it.
- That love doesn't involve fate.

Now I'm off to upload this pictures.

*2 Fingaz* Deuce.



0 comments: