7.20.2009

So as the song plays, the sadness sets in. Nothing but vocals and instruments ring in my ear. No voice, no conversation. Just an occasional stare outside my window at the world that I was raised in. Even the coldest ones, need someone to hold. The red light blinks in distance, but it doesn't replace human contact. As the song plays, the tears fall. Teardrops cause the words to become blurry and the thoughts get lost in the way of memories. You see the truth is, I just wish you were here. Just in the physical form, but things turned out differently. True intentions came out in the form of lust, so we lost our trust. It's possible to just sit and talk and express what's truly within our hearts.

Now back to square one. Trying to regroup and gather the lost pieces that had never been claimed. Often we hear those words that means so much but what are the motives? These four walls would say volumes but all I get is silence. Many people can disguise the hurt so I just bare my soul so that I can show that I'm human. Pain can heal but the scars last forever.

0 comments: