7.05.2009

Wow.. I'm Speechless



I was on BBM(Blackberry Messenger) when I saw one of my friends stats say R.I.P. Steve McNair. So then I head on over to ESPN.com to see what happened. The headline read that he was shot multiple times and a female accomplice was killed with a single shot to the head. Now the stories coming out are fishy but when he was playing in the NFL, he lead the model player/citizen role. Very tough on the field, strong arm, played through injuries. I know I hated when he and the Titans played the Ravens on many occasions. Then he came to Baltimore in the 2006 season and led the Ravens to a 13-3 record. Injuries forced him out soon after but as a fan of the league, you couldn't deny his playing ability. Said to see that he had to leave that way. Rest In Peace.

0 comments: