7.05.2009

You.. Stay Away!!!



So Mase, we hear that MJ's passing made you want to come back. I spoke with the board and they say NO!!!! When we first saw you on the Only You remix video, you showed promise. Then you dropped Harlem World, sold some records and had folks #dancingandshit. You even went the distance of putting your crew on, Harlem World(Fail) and retired shortly after dropping album #2. Hell you said yourself you're from the hood doing deals with Magic. Then you did some speaking engagements, became a Pastor. All of a sudden, Nelly brings you back. Welcome Back? Breathe, Stretch, Shake...Then you were supposed to sign with G-Unit(What the fuck 50.) So now after leaving the game a second time(I saw the commercial adversting your church), now you wanna come back? I haven't heard the Best I Ever Had Remix but I heard the I Need A Girl Remix. No not the one where Diddy was crying for Jennifer Lopez to come back. I mean Trey Songz(YUUUUUP). I'm sure that you're doing well in Atlanta but seriously don't get back on the mic.

0 comments: