7.02.2009

At night she lays, holding tears in her eyes.
She tries to be tough but reflects on the fights
Only there isn't a winner for this, dreams of a grand prize
She thought that she was in a relationship. She was more in Hell.
Not a paradise. No freedom, just love locked down in a cell.
She said she feels free when she's around me.
But a commitment to the one she's with is why we could never be.
I tried to push myself away from the situation
But the way she touched me caused quite a hesitation
Emotions boiling high
We coming close to penetration
Whoa! Put up the stop sign
Need to vacate this before we end up in regret.
Feelings so twisted, head full of sweat.
We both know the consequences of our actions
And on your end, the result is a negative reaction
No rashes but a loss of trust, a sense of being abandoned
When you walk out that door, it's like you're leaving a broken heart stranded.
So I just pick up the pieces and bandage my wounds
Fight my pain through this storm, so sunny days will come soon.

0 comments: