7.01.2009

Try To Remain Humble...

So I was having a conversation with my "best" friend. So she was telling me how her friend used to talk bad about me. So she wouldn't say exactly what she said but I know she had some things to say. But one thing that boggles my mind about people like her: What makes them think that whatever looks, features, etc. will stay with them forever? Most likely no, in some cases the gods have giveth and taketh away from those that deserve it.

But everyone is a victim. Some can just take that tap on the chin a little better than others. The others? Well some just go about their lives and then you have those that take it to the extreme.

But back to the main point, if a person wants to ride me down or what not, that's on them. I think if a person wants to have reason to judge someone else, they need to look in the mirror and make sure that they are free of sin, sickness, medical disorders, etc.

0 comments: