5.22.2008

I Should Be Happy...But I'm Not.


So I got my cap and gown for next Saturday. I should be ecstatic because I'm completing a goal. But with that happiness comes that bitter pain. These past few days has been rough and once again, all I have to blame is myself. Now I'm not going to go into facts because that's how rumors and shit get started. But I'll say this, when someone gives you their all, don't fuck it up by withholding valuable information. Especially when it's someone that gave you their all and then some.


So I was listening to Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite. That put me in a very mellow mood. Now I'm bumping this Little Brother and I'm feeling it so far.

Speaking of albums, everyone should either have or download the following albums:

The Roots - Rising Down
Death Cab For A Cutie - Narrow Stairs
Kidz In The Hall - The In Crowd
Bun B - II Trill
Usher - Here I Stand

I wish I could post more but my heart isn't into it.

Oh well. 3-day weekend coming up.



1 comments:

Her said...

Congrats love on the graduation.. Sometimes we have to lose ones we love. You either let them walk away, or you fight for a second chance. It all depends on how much it means to you.