5.04.2008

Took A Week Off...


Well welcome back to the blog that takes a week off to let reality sink in.

What's up everyone -- Hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Iron man kicked serious ass in my opinion. Anyone that disagrees is a lame.

So Mariah and Nick Cannon jumped the broomstick.. Me I didn't know they were talking. I mean good for them. Mariah is pushing 40 srsly..

I read an article in the City Paper about Flavor Flav and I might do a blog on that later.

Wizards got bumped out by Cleveland again -- I'm not impressed with "King James".

Ok I'm going to end this here. Hopefully I'll have something meaningful to discuss later on.

2 comments:

mai. said...

Eh, Ironman isn't really my thing. Blah. Mariah and Nick I'm not too sure that is legit. Something about it scream publicity. Marriage shouldnt be toyed with like that.

Lord, what has Flav done now?

Jocey. said...

They lied to youuuuuuu it's a rumor =P