5.12.2008

Monday Mumblings.

So today starts another "exciting" work week. Rain and grumpy attitudes are in the forecast with a slight bearing of political promises from two Democratic nominees. So being as it may, I was at the job and I'm answering calls. Insurance agents bitching because they claim that they are faxing information over and the lessee's are still getting letters and bitching them out. I mean if they would send the shit out on time then we wouldn't have these conversations.

So it seems that the next coming savior, OJ Mayo is caught up in a scandal where he accepted money and gifts from an "advisor." I happened to catch Sportscenter this morning and they showed all the receipts, money orders, etc that was funded for Mayo before he even joined USC. So the one dude that was "bring the situation to light" a.k.a. snitching, claimed that he too was like an big brother to him. But some ill words led to a falling out so he left the camp. Of course Mayo has denied any wrong doing, USC stated they checked his background and found nothing illegal and the main dude at this centerpiece said "no comment."

Jeff Hardy came off his two month suspension for violating the WWE's Wellness Policy. I just hope that he learns his lesson. He was in the midst of a huge push but fucked that up. I also hope that he can regain that momentum that he once had. He was getting huge pops at WWE shows.

Ok so for the past week, I've been bumping the new Roots CD. And I'm really mad at myself for sleeping on them all these years. But I must catch up now.

Now folks gonna think I'm crazy for this but here's an album that I think will get over looked:



Now I know folks gonna be pointing at the singles. Her "lip gloss" was popping, then she wanted you to "G Slide" on the tour bus and "shawty got loose" with T-Pain and Chris Brown a.k.a. Usher Jr. But she has this one track on there called "L.I.F.E" that mirrors the pain that most of these teenagers are facing. But she only sold 19,000 that first week so you know that that means..


These cats are in the back alley scrapping hard. They fight like everyday and night. All you hear is screeching and meowing. You would think it's hoodrats on the prowl.

Alright that's all for today so peace.

0 comments: