5.20.2008

Something That Sticks With You...

"Life is cheap, bittersweet
But it taste good to me

Take my turn, crash and burn
That's how it's supposed to be"
- Alicia Keys

What I gather from these four lines is that
you can always expect the sour taste that
life brings, but at some instance you will experience
that delight that will make it worth the trip.

Also if you fail at something, it's not the end of the world.
Just take it for what it's worth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Deep in my mind Im secure we can buy
I wanna see the light before I die or I lie in an empty space,

The darkness comes and I’ve been telling my soul
And me and myself we turn around, we’re getting old
," - Alicia Keys





1 comments:

The Motivated Mama said...

Love this entry. What song is that? I must give it a download. Alicia Keys is deep like that. She's one of those artists who I love to listen to because she keeps it too real. Just like my favorite singer Mary J.