4.28.2008

Weekend Recap...

Damn I haven't blogged in a few days but let's recap shall we.

Friday:

- hit the mall and brought a few things

- saw Harold and Kumar new movie

Saturday:

- chilled during the day and went out to UNO's in the evening. Two incidents involving young black females occurred. Then wanted to say they felt embarrassed about what happened. Nah I felt that way after ya'll left and folks was talking about you.

- went to the movies and saw Baby Mama. Didn't have to pay cuz I was at my old job.. HA!

Sunday:

- went to the Backlash PPV. Matt Hardy = New U.S. Champ; Triple H = New WWE Champ

Cryme Tyme, Maria and Mick Foley are true professionals. I'll give props to others for at least saying hello.

Ok that's it for now I'm out... Peace.

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

How was Harold and Kumar?
I wanted to see that.