4.19.2008

Friday Night Fights/Saturday Morning Recover

I mean seriously, whenever I make plans those shit seems to fall through. That's why I rather hang out with my damn self because I know that I'll do the things that I want to do and don't have to depend on no one else. I could've went to the movies for all this(Get well Tara).

Well it's supposed to be in the 80's on Saturday, so that means less clothing and the pretty ladies stepping out.

I still don't know what I'm getting my "best friend" for her birthday. Being as though she got me a gift card that I still haven't received yet. I mean Cici lives in Canada and her gift got here quicker.

So I'm digging Leona Lewis album. I doubt that we'll see an Winehouse/Estelle/Lewis song anytime soon, but we can dream.

Ok I'm done..and I'm going to sleep. =0/

1 comments:

Lee said...

I feel the same way about making plans with people. Shit happens to me too.