4.14.2008

Artificially Flavored

"No Red 40 in my drinks." - Superwoman

Eff that I love my fruit punch.

Anyway people, welcome once again to the blog that could be compared to Diddy, cuz he just don't stop. Yeeeah ok.

Anyway good people, I'm gonna just keep this short and to the point.

I really, really despise the fakeness of "holy people".

Yeah I know some of you know exactly what I speak of.

Those that just have that funky, stank, I'm better than you attitude.

Makes me not even want to deal with them.

But my mother(and a few others say) it's all about your personal relationship with the Lord.

Yeah but it's not like you're the only one there.

Acting as if they are too good to say hello.

Anyway it reminds me of a comment that someone said on Crushspot about people being fake to themselves in from being the screen.

It's true.

0 comments: