4.13.2008

Writing Happy -- The Conclusion

These are the last two that I wrote on Friday

Bad Taste

My blood is boiling -- the heat has risen
And my heart is like an inferno
I watched the two of you kiss
Yes -- those same lips that you had wrapped
around my wooden pole
You were swapping saliva with this cat
Hope he enjoys tasting the after effects
of what a blowjob brings forth


Untitled Heartbreak

Where is the one that will
keep fragile pieces for a lifetime
Too many times I do feel
like giving up on that 4 letter word
No but I keep hearing the same story
I'm different, I'm this, I'm that
So who can I believe?
Certainly not you. Hell, I can't even trust myself
Temptations run deep and trying to commit
wouldn't be best for all parties involved
So I'll let you do you -- Have your fun
And I'll fade into the dark
never to be seen again.

1 comments:

mai. said...

Haaarrsssssshhhhh.
But enjoyable.

Sort of like sex, at times.

Pwnt.