4.23.2008

They Are Vocal When You Aren't Around.


Ok I'm going to keep this short and sweet because this isn't really something for me to speak on but I just need to drop my words.

PLEASE -- DON'T OPEN YOUR MOUTH(you know that thing on your face that gets you in trouble) ABOUT SHIT THAT YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT!!!

It's so fucking annoying when you don't log on somewhere and their are folks that live in the past. 2007 is 2007. We are in 2008. Get it? 2007 is the past so PLEASE LET THE PAST STAY IN THE PAST. Folks always want to make a comment or a cute adorable joke just so they can get laughs. Well if they want laughs that bad I got a job for them





Always sitting around popping they lips, click clacking their fingers about shit. How about you focus on your life? What you say that your life is too boring? Well get a hobby, a pet, go outside and play in the street.

It's just so much going on right now and folks wan test. Dudes are the worst when it comes to talking trash.

"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait." - Jay-Z

Please for the sake of all of us. GROW UP!!

Anyway, I hope that you all have a great day. And just breathe and relax. It's not that serious.

P.S. -- My DC Shoes came through yesterday. It's the start of something new. ^_^

1 comments:

--Miami said...

A fucking MEN bro...aint any more true words than that. folks just cant L.I.G shit