4.25.2008

Calm After The Storm...

"Beef's to me like bar-b-que its nothing at all" - Boosie BadAzz

So for the past few days, I was really thinking about coming and really venting my frustrations. But I had a few distractions so that shit is beneath me. This weekend is going to be a great one. Going out to tonight, chilling tomorrow and Backlash on Sunday. I got a lil change in my pocket so I'm good.

This week was a really testing one. Too much was going on and folks was coming from left field with info. I mean I don't understand why I was the topic of conversation. Too many hands trying to be in the cookie jar. If me and another person have issues, it's not for the world to know about unless it involves them. Too bad we all can't mature enough to handle that.

I'm currently reading Eric Jerome Dickey's "Pleasure". So far it's pretty good. The lead character reminds me of someone that I'm cool with.

Alright I need to get ready for work so I shall be back later this evening.

*deuces*

1 comments:

Jocey. said...

You and me both