4.15.2008

Once Again..

"The writers scream more/yet they don't run to the store/with all this money in the streets/I'm writing a verse like a chore." - Pusha T

So many times a person can put their heart in to something only for it to fall on death ear. I mean pour out so much emotion. Yeah some critics will love it and those few die hard fans will support, but mostly it will be slept on by those dumbed down individuals. Critical Acclaim my ass.

"Sorry but I don’t respect who you applauding /Little nigga flow, but his metaphors boring" - Pusha T

Too many times I've come across a person who's writing is a little shaky. Now in no way am I saying that my words are those of the Messiah, but some people just can't seem put together a logical thought. Yet again, they are the ones that those are hailed as the next best thing...right.

"Got a deadbeat dad, but he far from dead/He never knew chocolate milk make you fart real bad (Naw!)/One thing that I wish I could change/Just to see my daddy wavin' at a football game/Just to see my daddy standin' when they say my name/Walk me to the locker room and say, "Son, good game!" (For real!)/You make a tackle, but nobody there to clap"- Rick Ross

This is a subject that I rarely speak on but I'll touch on it. So my father and I really don't have the best relationship. I mean it's not like we argue and fight or anything. We just don't talk. It's mostly chalked up to how my mother had me in March and my brother was born in July. They took to my brother more so than me. For example my uncle got married and my brother got to be in the wedding but I wasn't even invited. My grandmother(my father's mother) had a retirement party and the family was saying their speeches. Well my father was there with my brother(No invite..Hell I didn't know that she retired) and he said that he and his "son" would be there for her. Not sons but son like he didn't acknowledge me even in spirit. It's like my father side of the family, I rarely deal with. So I love my father but it's no love there. See if you can figure it out.

"Girl talk slick but I see through the lies" - Lil Cease

Self explanatory.


I have more to say but I'm kind of tired.

So I'll just say to be continued.

Bonus Tracks:

"For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you, even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning" - khalil gibran - the prophet

"If you realize that you can lose the one you love, then you have a greater appreciation of what you have. ...Thus being an ability...." - Shellie Shell

"don't u believe u can die from a broken heart, if its bad enough to you anything is possible" - Shellie Shell

"only u can snap out of your misery" - Shellie Shell

0 comments: