4.20.2008

Sunday Nights


- Sitting around eating dinner.

- Watching movies

- Having laughs

Some of ya'll should try that with your family. Well I know that some of ya'll do.

Anyway, what's good people? It's Sunday night so you know what that means -- Monday a.k.a. Why - The - Hell - Am - I - Here - Day.

Hmmm what else?

Well I will say that my weekend only went 30% according to plan.

I did have fun Saturday night went Duckpin Bowling(3 games to 1 Hahahahaha) and I still got wings left from Double T's. =0p

Shoutouts to all those on the blog tip. I've read some really good ones.

Ugh I can't stand Lebron James -- well only when he plays the Wizards. But this is gonna be a great series though.

O's lost to the Yankees but I'm not mad. We won 2 out of 3.

We sitting here watching ATL. Watching this with my mother and them is funny.




So anyway folks what is on ya'll minds? I mean I'm bout to harass some of you on these pages. Not really.
Anyway I'm bout to finish this movie.
*deuces*

2 comments:

erin marie said...

my sunday consists of
-laundry
-laundry
& even more
-laundry!

lol, i hate sundays.
than again the next day is always monday
which means i have to work for 5 straight days.

i fucking hate sundays. LMAO.

Lee said...

dang, he must be a rappa or summin'.

anyway, i love sunday mornings until i realize that the next day is monday. then it totally sucks. monday is the worst day of the week and i'm almost half way through it.