4.03.2008

Something You Should Know

This wasn't no ordinary feelings
This was true emotions, words, expressions.
I need a sharpen pencil just to sharpen my thoughts
Make my words much more clear, merely a suggestion.
We've shared many days, intimate nights -- damn a tear started to drop.
You made me laugh, I made you smile -- They say love's a lesson.
To receive this love, unconditional, pure, honest
Feels like it came from heaven as a blessing.

The sweet taste from your lips
Felt like poison to my soul
Took a sniff of your powder
Almost killed me -- had me staring at the 6 foot hole
Had me under your spell -- I followed your every word
Took me on a flight, filled with passion and pleasure
But you led me astray, shattered my heart
Left me a mess, mind going numb...you caused this pain
My soul is scattered and my heart many times ripped apart

....
T.B.C.

0 comments: