4.09.2008

From The Mind Of D. Davis

- I'm battling this damn cold. I swear I hate when the weather changes because I always seem to get sick.

- I enjoy reading other people's writings. Gives me ideas on what to write about and plus it shows what goes on in the minds of others. Jassi I see you mama.

- I really am starting to hate this job.

- This election is still a toss up in my book. I keep saying that but shit is getting serious.

- Why are there so many reality television shows. The ones with the children trying to be stars and the one where it's the old stars kids. *smh* @ Al B. Sure's son not hitting that high note on that Donny Hathaway song. Didn't Diddy raise him though?

- I know it's early in the season, but the Orioles are 6-1

- What's the purpose of weird dreams?

I am going to sleep now..blah blah blah

2 comments:

Her said...

*leaves some chicken noodle soup and box of kleenex.

You know I got you, always.

:)

Jocey. said...

Aww get better Derek!