4.17.2008

It Took A Year..

So some years ago there was this Iyanla Vanzant CD that came out and it featured this Faith Evans track called "Right Back Where I Started". It's one of those songs that I could never get tired of listening to. So I mean ever since I've been online, I've been tearing down the P2P Engines trying to find that song. No luck. Until I came across it on imeem but the only way I could download it was through amazon or iTunes. Until someone put me on to an application that get the song for you..

Long story short, I've played this track a shitload of times today.

Song has a good message about falling back in love with someone that wasn't no good for you.

Just that some people have that word play that pulls you back into their world even though you're trying your hardest to leave.

"I thought that it was bad enough that you left me baby/but even worse you left you for my friend/ i bet it was uneven the first time/but then you called me/and you told me the things I wanted to hear"

Lyrics will hit hard as reality sets in.

Damn.

0 comments: