4.12.2008

Writing Happy Part 1

Alright the things that will be posted below are based from writing at work. I was in a ehhh mood so since it was a nice day, I sat outside and wrote. Now these aren't going to rhyme so don't complain. Just read and understand what lies beneath.
Crabs

Support for one another

Is it there or disappeared

Why is it that we don't share

support for our fellow person
We are like crabs pulling each
other back
Don't want to see the next person succeed

So we envy, hate, back stab with very sharp knives

Not knives made of metal but those of lies


Isolation

I'd rather be alone
No naggin in my ear

No he say/she say

No bullshit, fuck the games

Just give me my peace within these four walls

A pen and a pad so I can release my thoughts

You may hear it or maybe not

But now I feel so much better


Untitled Passion

Sitting in this dark room
Feeling the soft touch of your hands across my face and lips
We just finished sharing one of many
deep...passionate kisses
We both received satisfaction in knowing
that this is where we long to be, want to be
Loving, holding, making each other feel better than good


Listening to Brown Sugar by D'Angelo

Those kisses simply are sweet

Pleasing to the last drop
Don't want to pull away

It's only going to make me want you more

Touch me there -- do you really want to go there

Those dreaming eyes of yours have me hooked

Fuck -- you just licked those full lips

So here I am again - kissing you

Much longer and with more passion than before.

Remember ---

1 comments:

Jocey. said...

mememememememe!!!!!!!